Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can someone please help me on windows?

I REALLY NEED SOMEONE'S HELP.. MY HOUSE CAUGHT ON FIRE ABOUT A MONTH AGO AND ALL PAPERWORK IS GONE.. MY COMPUTER IS TELLING ME THAT I NEED TO ACTIVATE MY WINDOWS AND I HAVE NO KEY CODE.. IT'S WINDOWS XP PRO PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP.. MY E-MAIL IF NEEDED IS missy63ann63@gmail.com



Can someone please help me on windows?windows 2000



As you have XP Pro installed and only need the Product Key for activation, go to this site and it will tell you the Product Key.



http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinde...



Can someone please help me on windows?internet explorer internet explorer



thats a big pain with windows. your going to need a key code. it is saying you have no license for windows. your going to have to buy a new version of XP and use that key code. i dont think you're going to get around it. sorry
Well,



There is only one thing to do in that situation. I am a rep. from Microsoft I recommend getting it legally. Because if someone just e-mails you over the web a Key, that is Illegal and you and that person can go to Jail. But here contact the company listed below and they work with us. Since they do work with us you give then only $10.00 and they give you a legit key. I said you would maybe be e-mailing them and I told them to give it to you for $10.00! Hope everything works out. Oh and I used to own the Company so trust me I know that they will.



Cheers,



Bryce Thomas



Microsoft Corp.



WGA Adviser
Try to download Belarc Advisor. It creates an html web file, opens it and in the screen there should be information that will tell you what you key code is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans