Sunday, April 25, 2010

How to get windows updates downloaded to removable drive?

My PC Windows XP Pro SP2 is not net connected. As my



windows software is genuine how can I get the updates



downloaded from net and get it updated to my PC with the



help of removable flash drive.



How to get windows updates downloaded to removable drive?microsoft word download



You can't. The whole idea is to allow the updates to run direct on the machine and not be stored. If you have no Internet connection you don't need most of them, they are really mostly for security.



How to get windows updates downloaded to removable drive?internet explorer download internet explorer



You.... well.... can't.
all the updates are downloaded here:



"%WINDIR%\SoftwareDistribution"



To see them just copy paste the above address



in START-%26gt;RUN.All the updates are in Download folder. Well now I guess u know what to do next.



For your ease I will again describe the location:



It is Windows-%26gt;SoftwareDistribution



-%26gt;Download



Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans