Sunday, April 25, 2010

Help with Windows keyboard?

I have a Windows XP Pro, Media Center Edition, and the keyboard comes with media control. (playback, pause, stop, ejc,etc) but, recently, all of a sudden, they stopped working. I have no idea what the problem is. So, I was wondering, can anyone help me? And i once rebooted the computer and the media controls started working already, but then it stopped again like 2 days after. And I don't want to reboot my computer again. PLEASE HELP ME. And I don;t have time to be on hold with people on the phone, and no cash for technicians.



Help with Windows keyboard?uninstall internet explorer



Try checking the device manager. Look for the keyboard, is it ok? By googling "windows keyboard driver" I sure get a lot of hits. Reinstalling the driver might be worth a shot.



Help with Windows keyboard?microsoft.com internet explorer



hey , don't reboot your system it will only redo the information thats already there try a system restore , or extract the program from files and re-download then do a system scan with a good reputable set up such as norton or webroot , is it possible a virus or other faction has invaded your system , itsx worth checking ....karshovelhead

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans