Sunday, April 25, 2010

My computer doesn't "Microsoft/Windows" Update Properly?

Everytime I try it saise "The following updates could not be installed." These updates are; KB947355, KB943985, KB945432, KB947944, KB929300 and KB110806. The updates are some office and .net framework updates. Someone please help as I'm afraid that I won't be able to update at all if these ones don't work. I'm using a wireless connection with latest firmware incase that matters. Also genuine Windows XP Pro and Genuine Microsoft Office 2003, everything I have is genuine. The active X controls are updated as well as all other software on my computer.



My computer doesn't "Microsoft/Windows" Update Properly?web browser



I went thru an update problem myself before.....the only way to truly get the proper answer is...



Contact microsoft....keep track of every one of those error numbers..(important).....and use those numbers when you contact microsoft.



They will give you step by step instructions on how to overcome your update issues.....trust me....it will work...



Best of luck on that...coming from someone who knows.



My computer doesn't "Microsoft/Windows" Update Properly?windows installer internet explorer



Hello ,



Google each KB numbers and open the update individualy and download and install that way . Be sure to click the drop down window at each update and select your connection type . This drop down window will be in the "Quick Details" area . Sometimes I get the same issue as you have experienced . Also check manualy for updates at Microsoft and select to install from there . You may try holding keys ctrl alt while selecting to install the updates . May be your software is blocking them . Also , check the browsers' "Add-ons" see if Microsofts Active Xs are enabled .



Here is the link for the KB947355 update :



http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans