Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is there a way to bypass XP Administrator Password?

A friend of mine is trying to re-install Windows XP Pro...but has forgotton his Administrators Password. Is there a trick to bypassing this? Please help...=)



Is there a way to bypass XP Administrator Password?ireland



http://aresforum.net/modules.php?name=Fo...



a easy step by step tut i wrote with two methods of changing lost or forgotten password's for any user. no cd required.



Is there a way to bypass XP Administrator Password?microsoft outlook internet explorer



You can look this up on exactly what to do but I locked my self out one time ( I also have the same computer and my keyboard got wet) and the computer people had me reboot and when it comes up to the black screen you can enter by safe mode and change your settings.



this explains it better:



http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321305
I just had this problem today. I found two possible solutions. However, they both need you to be able to write a CD.



http://www.loginrecovery.com/index.php



This one's a little simpler than the next. After putting in the disk, it gives you a code to write down on the site. Then they decode it and give you the password. Unfortunately, if you don't pay, you have to wait two days to receive the password. I still haven't gotten mine.



This was the other one:



http://ebcd.pcministry.com/



This one didn't work for me as I couldn't get past a certain point. However, this one also has lots of other features. The password changing features are only part of it.



I suggest the first one. It's a lot more user friendly.



EDIT NOTE: this is only if you can't log into any account at all. My mistake. If you can use another one, those other answers are probably better.
one question. what type of pc is it because if it is a dell go through er manual and on her power control unit she has to unplug one harness (u need the manual because i forgot wich wire) and that disables the password

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans