Friday, November 27, 2009

Built-in Bluetooth on my Apple MacBook & dual-booted Windows XP?

OK, I have a Motorola H500 and I have Built-in Bluetooth on my Apple MacBook Pro dual-booted in Windows XP. That may sound complicated but I was able to follow along with your instructions until I got to the software but because I don't need driver software because my bluetooth is built in. This wouldn't be a problem except that it means that there's no "My Bluetooth Places" for me, and I don't have the Advanced options in the bluetooth toolbar button menu. I've been able to connect my headset, but I can't select it in any of the Audio Devices boxes ad therefore cannot use it. What do I do?



Built-in Bluetooth on my Apple MacBook %26amp; dual-booted Windows XP?microsoft outlook



Is your bluetooth problem with OS X or XP?



Also what do you use XP for that can't be done in OS X?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans