Friday, November 27, 2009

Help! I got a virus a few weeks ago and when I try to reinstall Windows my computer just reboots ove

It is an HP Pavilion a1355c. My brother got a virus on my computer about 2 weeks ago, and it erased my hard drive. when I try and install ANY version of Windows (Windows XP Pro and Windows Vista Ultimate), it installs just fine, but when the computer starts after installation, it just keeps restarting. I installed Kubuntu Linux and I don't get the infinite reboots. Please help! I need to fix this computer ASAP! and also, I need to know if this is a hardware or a software failure. Thanks!



Help! I got a virus a few weeks ago and when I try to reinstall Windows my computer just reboots over and overwindows registry



I have bad news for you, there is only one way to fix that. You need to get a disc, that has an Operating system, examples,



Windows XP



Windows Vista



Something like that, it will wipe out quite a bit of information, and your computer will work for a while.



What you do as soon as you have your computer running is download windows live onecare.



It is free for 90 day so download it asap!



onecare.live.com



Help! I got a virus a few weeks ago and when I try to reinstall Windows my computer just reboots over and overie 6 internet explorer



yes, you need either the recovery disk or windows disk to format your drive, (wipe it ) then reinstall your system. but dont recommend any microsoft products for viruses or spyware to be installed. best to spend a few bucks and take it to a local tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans