Friday, November 27, 2009

I need to write my hard disc contents into dvd ? how shall i burn it ? is there any software require

how shall i burn the contents and put in DVD ? i am having operating sytem windows XP pro ?



I need to write my hard disc contents into dvd ? how shall i burn it ? is there any software required in XP ?safari browser



No, you don't need any software as long as you have the "Enable CD Recording on this drive" Checked on the 'Recording' tab of the drive properties.



If that is checked you should be able to drag/drop or copy/paste to the drive. Windows will tell you about the files that are ready to burn and you just have to tell it to burn it.



The only thing is you have to have at least as much free disc space on the hard-drive as you are going to burn to the dvd. Windows makes another copy on the hard-drive of everything it is going to burn before it burns it.



Good Luck!



I need to write my hard disc contents into dvd ? how shall i burn it ? is there any software required in XP ?ds browser internet explorer



Get a burner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans