Friday, November 27, 2009

Each time I turn on my pc, it asks me whether I want to download windows updates. I dont want that m

It is windows xp pro. I do not want to update windows. I dont want that message. What should I do about it?



Each time I turn on my pc, it asks me whether I want to download windows updates. I dont want that message.?microsoft office



Go to your preferences, change Automatic Update to manual update. Voila, you're done.



Each time I turn on my pc, it asks me whether I want to download windows updates. I dont want that message.?opera browser internet explorer



Go to Control Panel --%26gt; Automatic Updates --%26gt;



Select Turn-Off Automatic Updates.



It's done!!
You can turn auto update off in control panel %26gt; Security center.



But it will not be a good idea. WIndows updates are usually fixes to the new problems that appear, such as attacks of new viruses, some flaws in the windows software. Keeping windows wihtout update will make your pc less secure against online threats. Another thing I would suggest is to download and install "windows defender" software from microsoft. It works as firewall and antispy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans