Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is the best P2P Program to use in Windows 98?

On our main computer, we have windows XP pro, that we use Morpheus on, works great, but on the other computer I tried both Morpheus and Kazaa both install, but dont connect.....so I was wondering if anybody knows if there are any ones that work on Windows 98.......thanks in advance :)



What is the best P2P Program to use in Windows 98?windows firewall



i have win 98 and i use limewire and have over 5000 songs and about 100 videos try it u wont b disapointed @limewire.com. P.S.dont go for the "pro" basic is just fine. Any questions email me or im at bez.mike@yahoo.com



What is the best P2P Program to use in Windows 98?microsoft frontpage internet explorer



i am a new yahoo user ,i sell some product on yahoo .



this is my yahoo store http://www.llpshop168.com ,if i bother you ,i hope you can forgive me ,thank you for your time .i hope you can give me some suggest about my product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans