Sunday, November 29, 2009

I've changed my Windows task bar!?

Hi probably really simple to most people but I've accidently clicked on something and now the task bar thing at the top of the screen (on windows xp pro) has changed format from the classic, address bar on the left look, to one where it's in the middle. It's driving me mad, answers very much appreciated!



I've changed my Windows task bar!?ds browser



Click on it and drag it where you want it!



I've changed my Windows task bar!?microsoft templates internet explorer



Right click the taskbar uncheck "Lock the Taskbar" and move it back to where you want it. Just recheck that box so it doesn't get moved again.
http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesT...
right click on task bar, the part that doesn't have anything on it and uncheck lock task bar and then drag and drop where ever you want it.
read up on scanning your computer it made this misstake for a reason .
U can simply click on the task bar and drag it where u want it to move. Regarding the classic menu and the start menu u can right click on ur task bar then go to properties then go to start menu .Here u can select the classic or start menu.



I hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans