Sunday, November 29, 2009

Can I burn a copy of Windows from the files that are on my pc already, instead of using a disc???

I have a copy of windows loaded on one working pc, and want to know if i can possibly copy those files from the working pc and load onto non-working pc. Problem is that my windows xp pro disc is scratched all to hell, and won't load up. I keep getting an error about files being corrupted. Thanks.



Can I burn a copy of Windows from the files that are on my pc already, instead of using a disc???microsoft powerpoint



I'm not sure how the windows files are stored on your PC. However, you can download an image of a Windows XP Pro disc and burn that to a new CD using a program like Nero or MagicISO. In order to find an image of Windows XP Pro you will most likely be successful using a torrent and download it with such a program as uTorrent.



- http://utorrent.com



- http://thepiratebay.com - Search for Windows XP Pro



Note: You can legally download the image since you own a copy of Windows XP Pro, just use your original product key.



Good luck.



Can I burn a copy of Windows from the files that are on my pc already, instead of using a disc???windows xp sp2 internet explorer



No, you have to have a bootable disk, and if by copying the files off an already working machine you don't get the setup files either. Sorry.
no ...you wont have the installers...go to the local flea and see if a hobbyist will make one for you.
Also, depending on how deep the scratches are, you can get a good CD buffer from an electronics/CD store and buffer the scratches out.
No, you can't create a windows install from the machine.



You should find a video-game store that has a CD buffer and have them buff out your CD's scratches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans