Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I stop Yahoo web page .tif, .gif, and other items from going into my windows picture and fax

I have windows xp pro and Internet Explorer ver. 6, When I download or open a picture that is attached to an e-mail many of the yahoo web page icons or photo items around the page are installed or downloaded into my windows picture viewer. How can I stop this?



How do I stop Yahoo web page .tif, .gif, and other items from going into my windows picture and fax viewer?web browser



The photos are not being downloaded to Windows Picture Viewer. Windows Picture Viewer is the software selected as your default for opening these items. To change the default, right click on a picture file and select 'properties'. On the General Tab, next to 'open with' there is a 'Change' button. Click it to change the default program you would like to use for those files. You may need to do this for each type file; gif, jpg etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans