Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I restore my Windows Genuine Advantage validation?

I am planning to clean install my Windows XP Pro due to a deteriorating performance and I remembered of my WGA and how will I return its validity after clean installing of my OS



How can I restore my Windows Genuine Advantage validation?microsoft zune



Easy, once you reinstall windows, you put in your product key that is on a sticker on the computer or if you bought the CD seperate look at the case and when it comes time put the key in and you'll be just fine.



How can I restore my Windows Genuine Advantage validation?windows nt internet explorer



Just enter the key you got with XP Pro, IF MS has a problem with it, they have a validation telephone number. It works fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans