Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I print out a directory from Windows Explorer?

I am running Windows XP Pro and am using the included utility, Windows Explorer, to look up the contents of any given folder. I need to print out a list of all the files in a given folder, e.g. all files in "My Documents." Is there a way to do this?



Thanks.



How do I print out a directory from Windows Explorer?windows xp professional



To make a Print Directory option from a right-click in Explorer:



In Explorer, choose View / Options / File Types



Highlight Folder (not File Folder)



Click on the Edit button



Click on the New button



In the Action box, type %26amp;Print Dir



In the Application use to perform action box type C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND.COM /C DIR %1 /S /A /O:N %26gt; PRN



You can use other switches for COMMAND.COM (COMMAND.COM /?) or DIR (DIR /? | MORE) to customize to your preference.



How do I print out a directory from Windows Explorer?windows xp home internet explorerUnfortunately after right clicking, and choosing view there is no option called option. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans