Friday, November 27, 2009

Limewire help! How can I move music from shared files so I can copy it to CD via Windows Media pleas

I have a Windows XP Pro pc which has Nero media software downloaded onto it, so when I play music etc it goes through Nero, not Windows Media as I was accustomed to on my previous pc. I also use Limewire and have some music from that source in my shared files. I can "Launch" these tracks, which play through Nero, but my speakers are useless so I wanted to burn it to CD. I could do that without a problem using Windows Media but don't seem to be able to do so with Nero. Is there a way to do this or should I just uninstall Nero and revert to Windows Media please?



Thank you.



Not being good at computers I don't know how to download some of this music to CD.



Limewire help! How can I move music from shared files so I can copy it to CD via Windows Media please?ies



right click on desk top go to NEW left click on folder ..name it "my music" and put it into my documents by right clicking and clicking copy then go to my documents and right click in an empty space and click paste....now transfer your music into that folder and off you go...whenyou go to limewire next time put the new songs into this folder..good luck



Limewire help! How can I move music from shared files so I can copy it to CD via Windows Media please?windows update internet explorer



drag files into cd/dvdwriter space via my computer.. xp has its own software.. left hand side it states copy to cd.



job done.
first of all you can go into your setting on media player and make it you default player once again if that is what you like ..... second you just need to go to your shared files folder and drag them to your cd writer and burn them to disc
you don't need to erase Nero



open the shared music file in lime-wire usually by going to the library and the explore icon which opens all the musics files you have saved right click on the tracks you want to move chose the option of playing them in the media player from there you should be able to create a play list to burn. if this doesnt wok create a new folder on the desktop cut and paste the music files then right click%26gt; play in media player



hope this helps good luck
In Limewire/tools/options you can choose where to store your downloads, choose My Docs/Mymusic. You should also have set the other choices. Once you have made a folder to save your music in, in My Music, right click/Play with media player.



When burning a CD, choose from My Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans